So as I have gone freelance I am finding the need for a desk so much more urgent! I really need a space that is dedicated to work. We have a small area at the top of our hall which is perfect for a desk and small work space!
- I am obsessed with this yearly planner, I wish I had one for this year as I love mapping out all my blog content. I love that it;s a white board too as it means that I can make changes as and when necessary while with paper that can look really untidy! I do currently just use a spreadsheet but I like to sometimes physically write things out as it clears my head more!
- These organising folders are so cool for the minimalist vibes!
- So we need new stair parts! We once donated a loads of stuff on Freecycle but the people that collected managed to break some of our stair parts so they now need replacing!
- Aw, I LOVE a good inspirational quote card and where better to have motivation than your work desk?
- Disconnect to Reconnect! I love the idea of this phone box – I know it’s a bit cliche but I do think it’s good to keep your phone away at time.
- Ikea Desk
- Made Office Chair