The garden always really makes me think of Rory. It was finally finished off the day after he was born and always feels like a sort of tribute to him. It was never meant to be, but it was a happy coincidence to come home from hospital to a freshly paved garden. We have just started adding plants and furniture to it but it still needs some finishing touches as well as “family things” such as toys for Rory. Here is my current wishlist!
1. I love fairy lights so much and it’s definitely something we don’t have enough of. I think Autumn nights will be stunning with these gorgeous lights.
2. Not quite fitting into the pretty aesthetic that I am trying to achieve but how much fun would it be to have our own swing in the garden! Right now when I do the washing I have to either juggle Rory or pop him in this bouncer that he has learnt to flip himself out of so this would work perfectly to keep him entertained!
3. Rory is obsessed with sand – he loves it so much he tries to eat it! I normally take him to our local park to get his sand pit fix but I think it would be a lot of fun to have our own!
4. Because when the baby is asleep I have romantic visions of sitting in the garden with a nice cup of tea and a blanket – it will never happen, but a girl can dream, right?
5. We were going to go for a Rattan Dining Set before I found the little bistro set that we ended up buying. I absolutely love the bistro set but it definitely needs some cushions to soften it up a little. I love these ones from Fishpools as well as their whole garden range.
6. Can mirrors go in gardens? Is that a thing? I hope so as I LOVE this one. We have just started growing sunflowers so I feel like a matching wall mirror just makes sense? I absolutely love the range of this store and my readers can enjoy the trade discount with code TRADE15
*This is a sponsored post and contains affiliate links.