One of my favourite foods has to be BBQ Pulled Pork! It is the easiest way to my heart. This recipe works well with any meat, and is a great way to use up leftover meats from your Sunday Roast! It’s a surprisingly quick and easy meal to prepare and is full of flavour.
1/2 a Red Onion
1/4 of a White Cabbage
6 (or so) Fresh Mint Leaves
1/2 Fresh Red Chilli
2tbsp of White Wine Vinegar
2tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
300g cooked Pork
4tbsp BBQ Sauce (heaped)
1. Peel the onion and carrot, trim the cabbage and coarsly grate them on a box grater or in a food processor.
2. Pick the mint leaves and finely slice them with your chilli.
3. Mix your slaw ingredients together in a bowl and add the vinegar and oil and season to your taste.
4. Pull apart your pork with two forks, mix with the BBQ sauce and put in a frying pan on a medium heat to get nice and hot.
5. Pop your waffles in the toaster!