I am a big advocate for jars and baby pouches, they definitely have their place when it comes to travelling and being on the go but I also think they are really great for trying initial flavours and getting a good idea of what your baby likes. However, when it comes to shop bought food I want to make sure Rory is having food that is as good as home cooking. So when HiPP Organic wrote to me asking if we’d like to try their baby jars I said yes!
- They have really lovely. hearty “home cooked” flavours which are really filling and wholesome which will be perfect for Autumn and Winter.
- They have slightly different ingredients to other brands which I like such as Turkey and Ham which I really like. Rory normally has beef, chicken and sometimes lamb so I liked that these jars offered some variety.
- The jars have a super wide opening to make feeding way easier!
- There is no hidden fruit or padding ingredients! So there have been some baby food brands that offer the illusion that they are predominantly vegetable based but when you actually look at the percentage of the ingredients they are actually more fruit based which isn’t ideal if parents are trying to offer a more savoury diet, which is why HiPP jars are a great choice.
- HiPP Organic jars are made with really great, organic ingredients that are gently steam cooked to maintain all of the goodness and flavour.
- Each jar in the stage 2 & 3 range is great because they have great textures. Rory loves a lot of texture with his food as he really likes to practise chewing so these are perfect!
- The jars are 100% recyclable which is always great news for the environment!
The new flavours are Mashed Potato with Beef, Green Vegetables with Couscous & Turkey, Potatoes & Tomatoes with Chicken, Wholemeal Spaghetti with Vegetables, Pasta Bake with Fish, Cheesy Spinach Tagliatelle and Risotto with Turkey and Vegetables! My readers get an exclusive voucher to enjoy them which you can download here.