There are SO many places on my bucket list at the moment, but while the kiddies are still little we are keeping things reasonably low key. We have decided that we’d like to take an Autumn break to the Gran Canaria within the next three years, it acts as a fantastic interim location that is child-friendly whilst still offering what we want to do as parents.
Although we have said its a holiday for a few years time, the recent change in weather has had me lusting after some sunshine so I have been looking at the fantastic deals here
- Year Round Sunshine! Eternal Spring means you get warm weather and clear skies any time of the year with only slight seasonal variations. What more could you want!
- The Golden Maspalomas Dunes. These sound like bucket list gold! I would love to go for a camel ride along these dunes. What an amazing memory to make!
- The Archaeological Parks. Fun fact for you all, I am a bit of a history boffin. I love it. It lights me up. Gran Canaria is known for its incredible parks of ancient ruins, waiting to be explored!
- Great for Water Sports. Gran Canaria is well known for being a great destination for water sports. They offer anything and everything, it’s just whether you have the adrenaline for it!
- The Nightlife. Because when in Gran Can…
Gran Canaria seems like a destination that has it all and caters to everyones needs. The weather is gorgeous, but not too much and its full of a great blend of culture and home comforts.
Have you been to the Gran Canaria? What did you think?