Weekend Tot Style: Let’s Start from the Beginning

Rory’s coming home outfit!

I really want to start the “Weekend Tot Style” segment and it makes sense to start it in Rory’s first ever outfit, however, in the drama of my labour I failed at taking photos of Rory coming home or the standard ‘parents in the hallway, holding the car seat’ photo – a huge regret of mine.
I was given this set by Molly & Monty as a gift specifically for Rory in the hospital. When pregnant you have no idea about your new babies skin and how they’ll react to things so I loved that these items are all organic cotton so super soft and gentle on my new babies sensitive skin, the ink for the prints are all water based making them baby friendly, the difference I noticed with the prints are that they don’t feel scratchy at all!

I was completely blown away by the presentation and the quality of the items. All the items came neatly packaged in a sturdy box which is now where I keep his first ever outfit and all his keepsakes.

The Whale bib is being kept for weaning duty in a few months time but the blanket is one of Rory’s favourites, it’s not been washed since hospital so still has a comforting scent whilst being soft, thick and breathable!

You can pick up Molly & Monty items here, you will not regret it. The items are so soft and gentle for your little babies skin.

This Mama Life
Share:

8 Comments

1. February 20, 2017 / 1:51 pm

This is a lovely idea for a series! Benjamin didn't fit in any of his planned going home outfits as he was so tiny. We had to go out and buy tiny and early baby clothes for him. Love the whale print, one of my favourite outfits of Benjamin's has been a sleepsuit which says Whaley cute on it x

2. February 20, 2017 / 2:19 pm

Oh I love it!! What a beautifully presented box – perfect for treasuring things in just as you suggest!

3. February 20, 2017 / 7:48 pm

What a fab idea to do a series!
    My little one didn't fit into her planned coming home outfit till she was 18 weeks old.

4. February 20, 2017 / 9:11 pm

Awww G this is adorable – I swear he looks more and more like Rich everyday. (Ps promise I've not stalked Rich, you've just posted a fair few photos of his face)…..

5. February 20, 2017 / 10:37 pm

What a lovely post! – My little Iris came home in the same outfit I did and we have put it aside for her if she wants to hand it down to her daughter, if she ever has one. 🙂

6. February 20, 2017 / 10:39 pm

LOOK AT HIM, so cute. Love the outfit it's adorable, I love babies in white. I'm still pushing it on Patrick though not sure he's really passing for a baby baby anymore :')

7. February 21, 2017 / 6:46 am

Aww little cutie I love the simple design, even fro just pictures you an tell this looks great quality xx